Welcome to Movement Solutions Physical Therapy!
Providing a fun and productive environment for rehab in Charlotte, NC
- Is back pain affecting your performance?
- Has a recent surgery prevented you from getting back to your prior fitness level?
- Are you constantly modifying your exercises or daily activities due to pain?
- Are you missing game time due to a chronic or recurring injury?
- Have you been told you are too old to run?
Whether your sport is CrossFit, running marathons, basketball, or walking up and down the stairs we can help you remain in the game!
Movement Solutions Blog
October is National Physical Therapy month, a time when physical therapists not only celebrate their profession, but also educate others about the role physical therapy plays in improving the health and vitality of their patients … and of...
For decades, the standard and recommended response to an injured muscle, tendon or ligament was to “apply RICE,” an acronym that stands for a protocol of rest, ice, compression and elevation. Yet these days, the...
Many have grown up with the understanding that, whenever you’re about to work out, compete or otherwise push your body, it’s important to stretch immediately before the activity in order to prevent injury and perform your best. ...