Welcome to Movement Solutions Physical Therapy!
Providing a fun and productive environment for rehab in Charlotte, NC
- Is back pain affecting your performance?
- Has a recent surgery prevented you from getting back to your prior fitness level?
- Are you constantly modifying your exercises or daily activities due to pain?
- Are you missing game time due to a chronic or recurring injury?
- Have you been told you are too old to run?
Whether your sport is CrossFit, running marathons, basketball, or walking up and down the stairs we can help you remain in the game!
Movement Solutions Blog
A “weekend warrior” is someone who, due to the hectic nature of a typical workweek, opts to cram most of her or his exercise into weekend workouts, activities, games and/or competitions. And while most physical therapists would never fault anyone for getting...
To the 43 million Americans who have low bone density, putting them at high risk of osteoporosis, physical therapists have an important message: exercise is good medicine. But not just any exercise – weight-bearing, muscle-strengthening exercise. “Essential to staying...
Just as a reduction in resistance training can make us weaker and fewer miles on the treadmill can reduce our cardiovascular fitness levels, maintaining good balance as you age requires a continued effort. Such an effort, according to physical therapist and certified...